.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} >
 

THE BLOGGING SWITCH IS OFF

[January 10th] -- After that continuing and ongoing scoop by Screech at Nats 320, I've decided that the Beltway Boys just doesn't have anything to add to the conversation and I'm going to dark.
Until later this afternoon ....
.... when my first major assignment is due. I have to create a such-and-such using excel. They aren't going to teach us how to use the program because "it's assumed that everyone this far along in the teacher education program knows how to use it."
Crap.
Thank goodness my wife bought me a slew of "Video Processor" CD's for christmas. "I bought your product, and I better not have to use that return guarantee; I need the knowledge and not the money!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?