.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} >
 

DON'T WORRY - BE HAPPY

[December 24th] -- I'm not really good at all this "politically correct" stuff. I'm writing this in Idaho, which is, with apologies to Utah, the most religious state in America (based on recent polls), and I'm writing this for all my friends in Washington D.C., one of the most secular cities in the nation.

So, do I have to be sensitive to your needs and wish you "Happy Holidays" or do you have to be sensitive to my needs and let me wish you a "Merry Christmas?" I mean, what are the rules?

I've been a Muslim, I've been an athiest, and I've been a believer over my lifetime, so I understand the different viewpoints of different people.

It just makes my head hurt thinking about. So whatever you believe, I wish you peace and glad tidings.

I am afraid to pick out some of my friends in the blog-o-sphere and thank here, both fellow bloggers as well as as commenters, because as sure as I'm sitting here I'm going to forget to acknowledge someone important to me and I don't want to do that.

I will say to all of you that, through your blogs, and through your comments, you have made 2006 a wonderful year. I cannot thank you enough.

Peace be unto you, in whatever form makes you warm and fuzzy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?